Retail Assistant Store Manager
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
As a member of our Retail Management Team, you will build relationships with guests who are underserved by other retailers. DXL really makes a difference by offering an exceptional guest experience. By providing the best service and selection, you too will empower our guest to look and feel his best. Join an organization that values career development and use your sales talent, retail expertise and management experience to lead our retail stores to the next level. Discover why DXL is fit for you!
Full-time - Regular
- Job Level:
What makes a successful Retail Store Manager at DXL? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassionate 10
- Team player 10
- Service oriented 10
- Quick to connect 9
- Goal-oriented 8
- Proactive 7
- Good listener
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Extensive Training Program
Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Company discount 30%
Close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's Big +Tall apparel, is looking for a Retail Assistant Store Manager who is committed to building long term relationships with our guests by providing an experience that is unmatched by other retailers. #FitForYou
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We are committed to developing our people in order to promote from within
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls, and close at 7pm!
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented Retail Assistant Store Manager who is passionate about customer service and coaching team members to achieve their goals within a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure each guest feels welcomed by spending quality time, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Assist Store Manager by ensuring the store meets sales plans, while monitoring customer service, inventory, expense control, and risk management
- Serve as a product knowledge expert with the ability to sell and market a broad range of apparel, including private labels, name brands, and tailored clothing
- Assist with building a superior customer-focused sales team by providing on-going coaching and training for selling skills, behaviors, and operational procedures
ARE YOU A FIT?
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree, aplus
- 1 years of experience in an Assistant Store Manager role
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Previous involvement working in a commission oriented environment, a plus
- Willingness to travel to neighboring store locations
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.