No late nights, our stores close at 7pm!
Search Jobs by Location!
Use our interactive map to search for your next career.Job Map
VP, Real EstateMassachusetts - Canton 01/22/2024 Apply Now Apply Later
We're all about the perfect fit. That's why we invest so much in our people. We offer training and development opportunities, along with a promote-from-within, anyone-can-lead philosophy. We're an energized team working together to deliver a one-of-kind experience allowing Big + Tall guys to finally wear what they want.
Every associate has a voice and an opportunity to make an impact -- at DXL we care about our guys, our communities and each other. If this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of, then DXL is Fit for You!
As the Vice President of Real Estate, you be an integral part of DXL's expansion plan by overseeing all related activities common to a retailer including, Lease Management, Store Site Selection, Store Planning & Facilities and Real Estate legal oversight.
Using your ability to develop strong partnerships with external vendors and by enabling productive and collaborative negotiations here are some of the ways you will help support DXL's mission:
- Providing lease management oversight including the tracking of lease commencement, expirations, extensions & modifications
- Overseeing the DXL store site selection process including 3rd party relationship, and monitoring/visiting all prospective locations nationwide for potential opportunities
- Ensuring timelines, budgets and capital costs associated with building DXL Stores are on target
- Monitoring the upkeep of the Casual Male anchor, Outlet and DXL stores
- Overseeing and guiding our Real Estate Legal team including collaborating with Legal team as well as outside council on lease language and tracking timing
- Presiding over and guiding the DXL legal matters including collaborating on lease language and track timing
- Providing direct oversight to the Real Estate, Store Planning and Store Maintenance teams
We're looking for someone that has:
- A Bachelor's Degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 10+ years of experience in management/leadership roles
- Advanced familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Experience with evaluating multimillion dollar capital expenditures
- Proficiency in reading and comprehending language inherent in letters of intent, lease modifications and leases utilized in the Retail Real estate venue
- Excellent working knowledge of territorial & geographic layouts
Here's what we offer:
- All Your Basic Benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO, etc.)
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Compressed/Flexible Work Schedule
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- And more!
DXL is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.
Don't miss a great opportunity!
Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.