Systems Support EngineerMassachusetts - Canton 07/11/2022 Apply NowApply Later
* Responsible for reviewing all incoming request tickets and taking first corrective action or elevating as necessary.
* Provides infrastructure user support (hardware, software, and network problems), responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
* Installs, configures, tests, maintains, monitors and troubleshoots end user workstations and related hardware and software.
* Interacts with associates on a daily basis to ensure excellent service and client satisfaction.
* Contributes to company and IT department goals by accomplishing related duties as assigned.
* Requires 1-3 years of experience in the IT field or in a related area and is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
* VMWare experience required
* Microsoft knowledge required
* Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops experience is preferred
* CompTIA A+ certification is preferred
* Microsoft SQL database experience preferred but not required
* Good basic understanding of networking technologies (TCPIP, DHCP, DNS)
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Familiarity with PCI DSS and Mass PII compliance
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong time management and organization skills
* Strong technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
* Works as a team player and accepts suggestions openly
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
* Ability to work well under pressure, manages multiple projects, and prioritizes projects according to changing deadlines
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.