Replenishment AnalystMassachusetts - Canton 06/08/2022 Apply NowApply Later
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Replenishment Analyst is responsible for overall inventory productivity for their assigned basic replenishment programs. Primary responsibilities include identifying opportunities to maximize inventory productivity, identify and minimize stock outs at the store and DC level as well as the Direct channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop accurate pre-season unit projections for vendors and global sourcing on all basic replenishment programs
- Manage the ordering & replenishment of basic merchandise for the store and direct channels
- Ensure consistent and profitable in-season replenishment strategies for the stores and DC
- Meet or exceed in stock service goals of 95% at store level at all times
- Maintain or exceed fill rate service levels of 90% at DC level at all times.
- Monitor vendor performance and compliance. Identify and resolve inventory and vendor issues, as required with the merchandising group
- Modify direct to store replenishment settings to fix chronic out of stocks and overstocks by location, as well as the direct channel
- Identify classification with chronic out of stocks and adjust DC replenishment settings to achieve fill rate objectives accordingly.
- Ensure optimal use of processes and policies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the replenishment system
- Ensure overall integrity and accuracy of the Replenishment System
- Ensure vendor communication, tracking and delivery of product.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Prior Experience and/or working knowledge of replenishment systems preferred
- Experience with a specialty retailer or high sku count environment preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of replenishment and inventory strategy and how they impact financial measurements
- Proven Analytical skills and strong understanding of Retail Math concepts
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills with other business areas
- Ability to analyze information and create effective strategies that drive results
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- PC Skills including Excel, Access, Word
- Experience with JDA Replenishment or other replenishment and allocation systems a plus
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.