Manager of Customer AnalyticsMassachusetts - Canton 06/29/2020 Apply NowApply Later
* Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
* Serve as the key analytics contact for the customer analytics team.
* Collaborate with marketing on project planning/prioritization, segmentation strategies, testing, pre- and post-campaign performance analysis, and reporting efforts.
* Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
* Develop clear KPIs and measures of success for use by CRM to track existing and future marketing campaign and experiments.
* Create clear specifications and development plans for reports and analysis based on business needs.
* Work with local and global counterparts to develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into customer and channel performance based on existing and new KPIs, channel projections, and historical performance.
* Produce in depth insights for decision making using various reporting and analysis tools.
* With the Director of CRM & the Director of Customer Insights help drive the customer segmentation strategy, development of dashboard reports, and analytics roadmap.
* Manage at least one analyst and multiple CRM data vendors.
* Interface with IT on database infrastructure, IT roadmap, tool and data enhancements.
* Make decisions about external data appends to our customer data.
* Work with the CRM team on a plan, metrics and goals to acquire more customers, migrate customers to better customers, and generally improve the health of our customer database.
* Collaborate with finance on ROI analytics methodologies of campaigns and campaign reports generally.
* A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar program.
* Minimum 3-5 years of professional analytical experience.
* CRM analytics and marketing analytics experience required.
* Required experience in data visualization and creating dashboards.
* Basic knowledge of R
* Basic knowledge of predictive modeling
* Proficient coding skills in SQL, SAS and/or SPSS. Campaign management tool experience.
* Experience querying and using data to create and publish dashboards in BI tools like Microstrategy or Cognos is a plus.
* Experience in an omni channel retailer preferred.
* Email reporting experience preferred.
* A solid understanding of testing / experimentation, math and statistics.
* Sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your projects and pride in your work.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships within area of influence as well as cross-functionally within the larger organization.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.