Graphic DesignerMassachusetts - Canton 10/12/2021 Apply NowApply Later
* Graphic creation, page layout, and file preparation for digital and print use including signage, presentations, direct mail, social media posts, emails, website and landing pages and logos among other items
* Seasonal Brand Concepting
* Ensure consistency of brand and creative across all channels/customer touch points.
* Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
* Source, Quote and Design projects from concept to production where applicable.
* Periodic travel to stores to test store displays and assist with visual programs. Periodic travel for photo shoots or creative development needs.
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design, graphic communications or related field
* Minimum 3 years successful professional design experience in an advertising agency or in-house design studio environment, retail design experience a plus.
* Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to a solution. Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
* Prepress and production skills. Experience with production of large-scale graphics, in-store marketing, promotional, and packaging.
* Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of Photoshop, web design and development principles.
* Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. HTML, Premiere, After Effects, Sketch and 3D Rendering a plus as well as WorkFront .
* High level of creativity
* Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Knowledgeable in UX design a plus
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Accommodating and flexible attitude
* Sensitivity to immediate needs and deadlines
* Good project management skills and attention to detail
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.