No late nights, our stores close at 7pm!
Search Jobs by Location!
Use our interactive map to search for your next career.Job Map
Forklift OperatorMassachusetts - Canton 02/20/2024 Apply Now Apply Later
At DXL, we are focused on empowering the Big + Tall guy to look good + feel good. By joining DXL, you'll discover a passionate team all working together to make a difference by delivering a one-of-a-kind guest experience for our guy -- we get him, we respect him, we root for him!
Every associate has a voice and an opportunity to make an impact -- at DXL we care about our guy, our communities and each other. If this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of, then DXL is Fit for You!
As a Forklift Driver in our 500,00 square foot Distribution Center, you will be responsible for operating a forklift to load and unload trucks, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
Using your experience working in a distribution center environment, you will play a key role in supporting DXL's mission by:
- Handling all unloading of inbound shipments; safely and moving product to its proper locations
- Efficiently stacking and moving the merchandise in the appropriate areas for packing or picking
- Ensuring the quality of the inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and not damaged
- Performing picking duties in an efficient manner that will meets department productivity standards
- Meeting the department productivity standards and requirements within the department
- Adhering to all procedures for safety regulations, organization, and cleanliness of production areas
- Inspecting and maintaining the forklift daily making sure that the forklift is safe and is working properly
- Other duties or projects as assigned
We're looking for someone:
- With a High School diploma or an equivalent combination of education
- With experience in working in a distribution center
- Who is Bilingual in English and Spanish, Portuguese, or Haitian Creole (preferred, not required)
- That has basic computer knowledge is helpful, and is able to learn new computer systems
Here's what we offer:
- All Your Basic Benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO, etc.)
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Compressed/Flexible Work Schedule
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- And more!
DXL is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.
Don't miss a great opportunity!
Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.