No late nights, our stores close at 7pm!
Search Jobs by Location!
Use our interactive map to search for your next career.Job Map
Distribution Center SupervisorMassachusetts - Canton 01/24/2024 Apply Now Apply Later
At DXL, we are focused on empowering the Big + Tall guy to look good + feel good. By joining DXL, you'll discover a passionate team all working together to make a difference by delivering a one-of-a-kind guest experience for our guy -- we get him, we respect him, we root for him!
Every associate has a voice and an opportunity to make an impact -- at DXL we care about our guy, our communities and each other. If this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of, then DXL is Fit for You!
As a supervisor in our 500,00 square foot Distribution Center, you will be a key player in ensuring timely delivery of merchandise to our guests and to our stores while mentoring and guiding a team dedicated to quality service with our guest in mind -- each step of the way.
Using your front-line supervisory and team-building skills you will play a key role in supporting our guests by:
- Communicating and maintaining established goals for productivity, quality, safety, and budget within assigned department
- Overseeing daily work priorities; associate assignments, associate relations issues, and training to meet changing operational and business needs and completing daily production and time and attendance reports
- Developing, training, coaching, and mentoring your team -- including but not limited to attendance, productivity, quality, and overall performance - while developing new initiatives to improve productivity and reduce cost.
- Continuing to learn, grow and add value by getting involved in projects and other assignments.
We're looking for someone:
- With 2-3 years supervisory experience
- Experience in working in a distribution center, supply-chain or related production environment (required)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications (required)
- Able to prioritize workload, remain flexible, and reprioritize as business needs change
- Experience with power lift trucks, material handling systems and warehouse management systems (preferred)
- Who is Bilingual in English and Spanish, Portuguese, or Haitian Creole (preferred, not required)
DXL is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.
Don't miss a great opportunity!
Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.