TailorNorth Carolina - Winston Salem 07/22/2019 Apply Now Apply Later
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, is looking for a Tailor who has a passion for tailored clothing and the ability to assist in running a tailor shop.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
- Merchandise discounts and referral bonus
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a team-oriented Tailor to maintain high customer service in men's tailored clothing while performing wide-ranging functions from fitting garments to sewing machine maintenance. Key responsibilities include:
- Be a customer service and product knowledge expert who is committed to building and sustaining a long term relationship with our customers
- Oversee the fitting and alterations of all garments according to fitting specifications with the ability to meet the guest's time frame
- Maintain the tailor shop, including the sewing machines and fitting blocks for garments
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Minimum of 1-2 years of tailoring experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.