Master TailorNorth Carolina - Winston Salem 01/14/2020 Apply Now Apply Later
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, is looking for a Master Tailor who has a passion for tailored clothing and the ability to assist in running a tailor shop.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
- Merchandise discounts and referral bonus
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a team-oriented Master Tailor to maintain high customer service in men's tailored clothing while performing wide-ranging functions from fitting garments to sewing machine maintenance. The Master Tailor's primary job function is to perform wide-ranging functions from expertly marking, fitting and altering garments, training and development of other tailors, performing preventive maintenance of tailoring equipment and assisting with the delivery of the DXL Experience to every guest. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain the tailor shop, including the sewing machines and fitting blocks for garments
- Measure guests for size, fit garments on guests, and mark areas on garments requiring alterations.
- Educate customers and employees on proper fit, style, construction, and trend in a professional and friendly manner.
- Partner with management to meet and track tailor shop and individual productivity goals as set by DXL.
- Ability to teach and educate other tailors.
- Ability to perform skill assessment for potential tailor candidates.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Minimum of 8+ years of men's tailored clothing experience.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
- The associate is required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.