Retail Sales Associate, Key Holder
Fairview Heights, Illinois
As a member of our team, you will build relationships with guests who are underserved by other retailers. We really make a difference, offering an exceptional guest experience. By providing the best service and selection, you too will empower our guest to look and feel his best. Use your sales talent and retail expertise to take our retail stores to the next level. With a variety of training and career advancement opportunities, you can build a career that's fit for you!
Part-time - Regular
- Job Level:
Minimal (if any)
What makes a successful associate at DXL? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player 10
- Service oriented 10
- Compassionate 9
- Quick to connect 9
- Proactive 8
- Goal-oriented 7
- Good listener
On-the-job training programs
Holidays and Sick Days
Company discount 30%
Close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, is looking for a Retail Sales Associate, Key Holder who is committed to building long term relationships with our guests by providing an experience that is unmatched by other retailers.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We are committed to developing our people in order to promote from within
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented Retail Sales Associate, Key Holder who is passionate about customer service and coaching team members to achieve their goals within a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure each guest feels welcomed by spending quality time, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Serve as a product knowledge expert with the ability to sell and market a broad range of apparel, including private labels, name brands, and tailored clothing
- Assist with building a superior customer-focused sales team by providing on-going coaching and training for selling skills, behaviors, and operational procedures
ARE YOU A FIT?
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent (college/university degree helpful not required)
- Demonstrates superior customer service techniques and experience with problem/ complaint resolution
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
Related JobsView All Jobs
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.