Senior Network EngineerMassachusetts - Canton 12/02/2019 Apply Now Apply Later
* Lead projects in network design, equipment acquisition, and implement new networks. Developing and maintain network management tools, utilities, and scripts
* Evaluate new technologies and recommend their use where appropriate. Provide high-level expert analysis on network related issues. Respond to and resolve network difficulties
* Design, implement and support a VOIP phone system
* Design and deploy functional networks, LAN, WAN, WLAN.
* Support all LAN/WAN corporate network connectivity, network device software version maintenance, upgrades, and documentation.
* Design, install and support store systems connectivity to 300+ stores.
* Support Corporate Internet access connectivity including redundancies via BGP.
* Support the Wireless Infrastructure in both the corporate office and stores.
* Design, maintain and support VOIP initiatives at the home office and remote locations.
* Configure and support all vendor VPN tunnels.
* Resolve issues that have been escalated.
* Document and maintain technical documentation.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred.
* 8-10 years of experience as a Network Engineer.
* Cisco hardware experience including Nexus, Switch Stacks Routers and IOS.
* Palo Alto, Cisco ASA and Fortinet firewall experience preferred.
* Aruba Wireless experience including Clearpass.
* Monitoring via SIEM and PRTG.
* Experience with VOIP phone systems.
* AWS design, configurations and maintenance a plus.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to create detailed project plan and detailed Visio network diagrams.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work independently with minimal direction.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.