Sales Audit ManagerMassachusetts - Canton 04/20/2021 Apply NowApply Later
* Ensure credit card receipts and daily bank deposits are reconciled daily, weekly and monthly to general ledger.
* Review direct orders to minimize fraud expense and loss to the organization.
* Process customer store and direct refund checks timely and accurately.
* Manage relationship with store banks and credit card vendors.
* Oversee daily auditing on store transactions and ensuring corrections are properly recorded in the systems.
* Coordinate invoicing and collections on state voucher to receivables.
* Review and ensure monthly reconciliations (A/R other, Gift Card/Loyalty Breakage) are completed timely and accurately.
* Execute Adhoc analysis to identify, communicate, and provide recommended action steps opportunities
* Distribute monthly reporting analyzing actual expenses vs. budgeted bank fees.
* Ensure all bank fees and cash over/short entries are input to the general ledger for month end close.
* Create and distribute monthly reports including fraud review, bank fees and productivity.
* Manage staff and ensure policies and procedures are followed.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field preferred.
* 1-3 years of banking reconciliation experience.
* Experience with Lawson and Chesapeake or similar bank reconciliation systems a plus.
* Strong PC skills: Excel and Word required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to interact with various levels of the organization and be a team player.
* Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.