Production Assistant ManagerMassachusetts - Canton 09/10/2019 Apply Now Apply Later
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate monthly capacity planning for key vendors and mills to ensure production space is secured for both DXL and Wholesale orders
- Monitor fabric commitments ensuring greige is on hand for key programs
- Collaborate with Sourcing team to collect, review and publish factory time and action schedules to ensure dates are met for on time delivery
- Support Senior Director by organizing E3 calendars, projections and PO placement for all categories
- Pull WIP's from Qlikview each week, review and make comments to vendors. Highlighting any potential issues to appropriate Sourcing team
- Check Century and work with Logistics to ensure orders are booked with in the ship window. Communicate any discrepancies to appropriate Sourcing team
- Communicate with vendors on delivery issues/changes and collaborate with Sourcing team so that appropriate decisions can be taken
- Pull monthly, seasonal and annual reports that reflect Global Sourcing total business
- Manage wholesale replenishment process from commitment through PO. Work closely with Wholesale team to ensure Amazon and factory PO's are issued in a timely manner. Follow up and resolve any discrepancies.
- Work closely with Wholesale Logistics team to ensure in DC and Customer pick up dates are met. If changes need to be made, work with Wholesale team on a resolution.
- Other projects as needed.
- BSBA degree in Business, Fashion or related experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in overseas sourcing/production, buying/merchandising in retail or manufacturing organization.
- Strong knowledge of fabric manufacturing, dying/printing processes and garment construction (preferred).
- PLM System knowledge preferred
- Strong Excel knowledge required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills -- identifies and dissects problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.