POS Systems AdministratorMassachusetts - Canton 03/21/2022 Apply NowApply Later
GENERAL SUMMARY: The POS Systems Administrator provides support of the day-to-day delivery of application support across multiple systems. Primary responsibilities include application support including incidents, tasks, and problem solving. Assist in the planning and implementation of new Retail Solutions and system enhancements. Provides application support for Point of Sale issues, software or hardware problems. Monitor the daily performance of the systems to assure continuity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of application support, including intake and triage of all incidents, tasks, and any other user requests or escalations for support.
- Help manage third party vendor support and various Platform services.
- Ensure timely resolution of daily production issues within the defined SLAs.
- Establish and refine processes and procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Work in a collaborative environment supporting new releases, system maintenance, and application testing.
- Work with external vendor resources, including onsite and offshore.
- Help develop detailed system design specifications to serve as a guide for system/program development.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Application and system support.
- No certificates, licenses, or registrations are required.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA Software.
- Possess a good understanding of retail operations and processes; experience with Aptos Store is a plus
- Knowledge of Point of Sale and Payment systems is preferred
- Experience with POS databases, API (Application Program Interface) is highly desirable
- Organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Able to achieve results in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail support environment
- Excellent customer service approach to business
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Excellent attention to detail and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.