Digital Merchandising Brand SpecialistMassachusetts - Canton 07/20/2022 Apply NowApply Later
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Alignment of experience across all customer touch points and devices, establish best practices across competitive landscape, brand shop execution, browsing experience optimization
- Product detail page content optimization: inclusive of size & fit Information, attribution, images, and product reviews
- Work with SEO team to develop best practices for the Polo Ralph Lauren content experience
- On-site search -- optimize failed search terms, act upon trending phrases and key terms specific to Polo Ralph Lauren
- Manage digital asset and content process and ensure timely delivery of imagery from Polo Ralph Lauren asset team
- Track and ensure timely delivery for all Polo Ralph Lauren photo sample needs.
- Pass off looks to the creative team as part of our seasonal turn over process
- Dive into analytics to identify opportunities to increase sales, conversion and profit performance by leveraging site reporting, e-mail and HP analytics
- Strategize and collaborate directly with vendor and partner with merchants to understand the business strategy, objectives and priorities to develop KPI's to internally measure progress
- Key Quarterly Business Review (QBR) participant. Provide insights and strategies to determine next steps for best online experience
- Work closely with merchant and Polo Ralph Lauren teams to develop seasonal looks that are reflective of both the DXL business needs along with the Polo Ralph Lauren seasonal stories and brand DNA
- Regularly monitor retail landscape to gain insight and develop strategies to improve site experience
- Seek out opportunities to grow the business by improving the customer shopping experience
- Partner with the content and marketing calendar teams to drive appropriate level of messaging and seasonal stories for Polo Ralph Lauren
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce merchandising
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Self- motivated with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Able to build trust, strong partnerships and work cross functionally.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Sitting/Standing for 90% of the time.
- Ability to use computer keyboard, monitor and other office equipment.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.