Customer Service Specialist
As a Guest Engagement Specialist you will serve as a product knowledge expert in a dynamic customer-focused Contact Center located at our home office in Canton, MA. We offer extensive training that exposes you to everything you need to know about our products and our guests. As the “voice” of the company, you will interact with and assist our customers as you identify their needs, provide information, offer advice, and resolve issues. You will communicate via telephone, email, web chat, and social media with both customers and our store associates. Come see why DXL is a fit for you!
- Job Type:
- Job Level:
- Hourly Rate:
What makes a successful Guest Engagement Specialist at DXL? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Multi-tasker 10
- Service oriented 9
- Good listener 8
- Team player 8
- Proactive 8
- Patient 7
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Company discount 30%
NOW HIRING FULL TIME ASSOCIATES - WORK FROM HOME - $17.50/hour
TRAINING CLASS STARTS JUNE 1ST
5 day work week - 12:30pm - 9:00pm (one weekend shift required)
Do you want to work in an environment that is focused on the quality of customer service you provide? At DXL Group it's not about the number of calls you take, it's about the feeling our guest has at the end of each call. As the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, we serve a guest that has been under-served and appreciates the perfect blend of quality, selection and service we provide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles sales and customer service calls, emails, chats, and social media requests. Includes but not limited to order calls, product inquiries, customer service issues, customer returns and exchanges, store calls, corporate calls, and customer feedback.
- Enters orders as requested by customers or stores. Offers substitute product and appropriate pricing in order to resolve issues and retain customers. Ask questions to determine customer needs. Help customers to buy by suggesting wardrobe items to complete their look or compliment their current clothing assortment.
- Appropriately interprets company customer service philosophy using the satisfaction guarantee to manage customer retention. Uses effective problem resolution skills. Researches all customer requests and insures proper customer follow-up. Updates notes in Ecometry for all inquiries and customer service issues. Submits accurate Customer Service Referral (CSR) Forms for expedient problem resolution. Uses effective communication skills to calm irate customers. Escalates relevant customer issues to a lead or supervisor when appropriate.
- Uses proper telephone, chat, email and social etiquette. Properly greets and communicates with customers. Uses discretion when transferring customers adhering to the transfer policy; uses courtesy and professionalism in all situations. Follows recommended scripts as well as required verification techniques.
- Customer Experience Evaluation (CEE) Program: Consistently meets or exceeds department monthly quality score goal each month. Follow key elements as outlined in the CEE document.
- Manage off the phone time. To provide timely response to our customers calling on the phone, meet department standards for Work Time % of total signed-on time. Take breaks at schedule times to ensure proper phone coverage.
- Non Phone Activity: Provides administrative support to team including faxing, copying, filing and mail handling.
- Teams/Team Meetings: Participates in team activities including team meetings, facilitation of team meetings, sharing knowledge, contributing to team meeting agendas, and sharing and reaching team goals.
- Business Information: Keeps abreast of company guidelines and policies. Uses the website and intranet as a reference tool.
- Performs additional duties, as needed, including but not exclusive to responding to emails, keying mail orders, keying returns/exchanges, assisting in Drop Ship, keying Data Entry, assisting in Louise, making outbound calls to customers on survey feedback, outbound calls on new store openings, performing spec checks and other projects.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Prior customer service/sales experience required.
- Familiarity with web chat or social media a plus.
- Bachelors or Associate degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook email system.
- Ability to multitask and detail oriented.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to handle customer inquiries, complaints, with a strong understanding of customer service policy and procedures.
Related JobsView All Jobs
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.