CopywriterMassachusetts - Canton 08/16/2022 Apply NowApply Later
* Develop copy consistent with our Style guidelines and brand voice that drives traffic and transactions on across all channels
* Collaborate with team to effectively meet project objectives, schedules and deadlines
* Monitor content through all stages of production
* Execute specific creative requests received from teams at a rapid pace to meet the heightened demands of a fast-growing, dynamic business
* Excel at writing clear, concise, clever + compelling copy
* Able to create concepts and copy that directly answer strategic direction
* Work with Copy Manager to deliver the brand tone across the site to highlight the DXL Difference
* Coordinate and maintain content guidelines and style guides
* 3-5 years of related work experience in a retail advertising e-commerce setting
* BA/BS in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or similar degree or equivalent experience
* Stellar communication skills and excellent written English, including proper spelling and grammar and proofreading skills
* Have a passion for fashion with clothing, shoes and accessories construction knowledge
* Experience developing digital, print + website content
* Proven SEO knowledge and usage
* Copy database knowledge helpful; PlumSlice platform a plus
* Intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and accuracy
* Provide a portfolio with work examples
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to juggle a number of projects at any given time.
* Attention to detail and exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
* Ability to develop innovative and strategically driven concepts and finished copy to communicate our brand message in a unique, memorable and persuasive way
* Collaborative, resilient and open to ideas and feedback from creatives and project stakeholders
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.