Retail Sales Associate, Wardrobe ConsultantMichigan - Ann Arbor 10/31/2019 Apply Now Apply Later
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, is looking for a Retail Sales Associate, Wardrobe Consultant who is committed to building long term relationships with our guests by providing an experience that is unmatched by other retailers.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We are committed to developing our people in order to promote from within
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented Retail Sales Associate, Wardrobe Consultant who is passionate about customer service and helping the team achieve their goals within a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure each guest feels welcomed by spending quality time, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Serve as a product knowledge expert with the ability to sell and market a broad range of apparel, including private labels, name brands, and tailored clothing
ARE YOU A FIT?
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent (college/university degree helpful not required)
- Demonstrates superior customer service techniques and experience with problem/ complaint resolution
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.